TEXAS HOME HEALTH IS AN ACCENTCARE COMPANY
Are you looking for more than a job, but also a place where you can make a difference?
For more than 40 years, Texas Home Health has been a leading provider of home health services, serving more than 13,000 people in Tennessee, Georgia and Texas. We have achieved this remarkable growth by building a reputation for compassionate care, clinical expertise, continuous improvement and a focus on exceeding the expectations of our patients, clients, and their families.
Our nationally ranked Safe Life programs - - Fall Prevention, Orthopedic Rehab, COPD, Diabetes Management and CHF - - provide evidence-based outcomes for each patient. At Texas Home Health, you can enjoy a rewarding career without sacrificing time with your friends and family. If you share our same goals and values, let’s talk. We’d love to have you on our team!
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities:
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required of personnel so classified.
General Background and Minimum Requirements:
- Provide therapy services consistent with the patient’s Plan of Care
- Observe patient during treatment, compile data and report patient’s progress
- Act as a liaison and maintain contact with patients, Physical Therapist and Clinical Team to ensure effective care coordination
- Provide hands-on care and education of the patient
- Degree from a certified Physical Therapy Assistant training program approved by the American Physical Therapy Association
- Current licensure/certification in the state of practice generally required
- Six months experience
- Current CPR certification
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Valid driver’s license, reliable transportation and auto insurance
- Absolute love of patient care!
Texas Home Health offers competitive pay and the following comprehensive benefits:
- 401 K Retirement Saving Plan
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & Prescription drug plan
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off - 15 days
- Six paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Account