We are looking for a licensed PTA for our growing outpatient facilities. We have two locations in the West Loop and the Loop. These are a fast growing clinics that serve a young athletic population. Ever wish you could have more time with your patients and be more creative with your treatments? We treat our patients for a full hour, all direct care. We do not double book or rush our treatments. We believe that quality care is more valuable than quantity of visits. We provide exceptional care to gain a higher referral rate from our MDs, and current/former patients.
Our new PTA will work along side one PT and will have an opportunity to learn and help grow a business with a cutting edge philosophy for care delivery. We use the latest in tech to improve our efficiency and optimize care. For the right candidate, this will grow into a full time position.
Weekday afternoon to evenings are our biggest need M-F, location varies We have optional Saturday morning hours. Pay will depend on experience, but will be very competitive.
The ideal candidate will be:
- competent with orthopedic and manual treatments
- ability to take direction and follow a plan of care
- be comfortably treating independently with off site supervision
- be willing to learn and complete light admnistrative tasks
- be friendly, creative, and energentic in patient care
- able to use computer or tablet for documentation
- Motivated to provide an exceptional service to patients