Due to growth that our company is experiencing, Drayer Physical Therapy Institute is currently seeking a Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) for our clinic in Mechanicsburg, PA.
The Physical Therapist Assistant’s overall role is to assist the staff of physical therapists in all functions. Some analysis and adaptive thinking is required with these functions. Some of the functions you will be required to perform while working under the supervision of a licensed physical therapist are as follows: effectively implement patient treatment programs as developed by a Physical Therapist, maintain accurate patient treatment records and current progress notes, submit billing sheets for each patient treated in accordance with established corporate policy, cleaning treatment tables and rooms after patient use, participate in staff meetings, in-services and other educational activities, and most importantly, engage in consultation with the Physical Therapist as to any changes in the patient’s condition or response to treatment which may warrant re-evaluation or alteration of the established treatment plan or goals.
Desired Skills & Qualifications
- Associate degree from an American Physical Therapy Association approved Physical Therapist Assistant Program.
- Licensed or license-eligible by your state.
- Must possess the ability to relate and work well with patients, peers, and supervisors.
- Must possess exceptional communication skills.
- A combination of up to two years of education, training and clinical experience is preferred.
- Able to work a flexible schedule which may include evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Drayer Physical Therapy Institute - 11 months ago
copy to clipboard