What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters professional growth and rewards based on impact? Your CAREER with us! We are Plymouth Physical Therapy Specialists, a family of outpatient orthopedic facilities with multiple sites in eastern Michigan. Our clinics treat a wide variety of injuries to include a diverse orthopedic population. Our commitment is to deliver high quality, one-on-one care to our patients. We are currently looking for a dedicated and motivated individual with an entrepreneurial attitude to join our team as a Physical Therapist Assistant at our Plymouth location. If you enjoy caring for patients from diagnosis through full recovery, this is the opportunity for you!
We are seeking:
We offer a competitive total compensation package including base salary plus an individual incentive plan. In addition, we have a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability, life and a 401(k) plan. We also offer other outstanding benefits such as continuing education reimbursement, continuing education days, and Paid Time Off.
- Graduate from an accredited college with an APTA curriculum.
- One or more year(s) of outpatient orthopedic experience within a private clinic or hospital preferred.
- Current state of Michigan license, CPR certification.
- Outgoing and energetic personality.
- Exercise and Manual based skills, and Sports Rehab
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/D/V