Allina Health is a not-for-profit system of hospitals, clinics and other health care services with more than 23,500 employees, 5,000 physicians and 2,500 volunteers dedicated to meeting the lifelong health care needs of patients and communities throughout Minnesota and western Wisconsin. Allina is a vibrant, growing organization with opportunities to suit your professional skills and a diverse work environment to match your specific interests. We believe employees are our greatest asset and are dedicated to helping you develop and maximize your professional skills.
Cambridge Medical Center, located in Cambridge, Minn., just north of the Twin Cities metro area, is a large multi-specialty clinic and a 57-bed hospital on one campus. Cambridge Medical Center has 900 employees and 50 physicians. Dedicated to providing patient-centered care in an atmosphere that promotes healing and comfort, Cambridge Medical Center provides services to more than 136,000 inpatients and outpatients each year.
- Provided direct physical therapy services for a wide variety of diagnosis for both inpatient and outpatient caseload
- Graduate of an Accredited School, be licensed or eligible in the state of MN to provide PT services
- Orthopedic, Neuro, acute care
- Be able to evaluate, create and execute a Plan of Care
- Be able to work with a large team and a wide variety of diagnosis
- Be able to partnership with other rehab team members, nursing and physicians
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- Medical Terminology
- License required
Pay,Benefits, & Work Schedule
- Full-time position
- 40 hour per week
- Work Schedule: 7:30 to 7:00pm can vary from this
- Day/Evening shifts
- One weekend every 6-8 weeks, Saturday and Sunday
The increased population and business growth in and around Cambridge have elevated the community to the status of a 'regional hub' in East Central Minnesota for shopping, services, entertainment, employment and education. Cambridge residents enjoy a community that maintains its 'small town' feel, yet is only 45 minutes from the metropolitan Minneapolis-Saint Paul entertainment and sports venues. The community is surrounded by lakes, rivers, and woods and offers its residents a quiet lifestyle with unlimited recreational opportunities. Education is a priority among the residents who take pride in Cambridge's excellent schools and community college.
Community Resource Links:
- Located 45 miles North of Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Population = 7,500
- Service Area = 30,000
Community Information School Digger
Explore Minnesota MN Dept of Education
Minneapolis St. Paul Magazine St. Paul Pioneer Press
Twin Cities Living Magazine Star Tribune
If you are interested in becoming part of our award winning team of professionals, please apply online today. Allina Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. EEO / AA
Allina Health System - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Allina Health is a not-for-profit system of hospitals, clinics and other health care services with more than 23,500 employees,...