A full time Physical Therapist position is available in our sub-acute/skilled nursing rehab department.
Preferred Therapy Solutions invests in our employees’ success and provide a generous benefits package including:
As a Physical Therapist with PREFERRED THERAPY SOLUTIONS you will be responsible for providing comprehensive and compassionate therapy services in a sub-acute/skilled nursing facility setting working collaboratively with other rehab therapists and nursing staff in a supportive team-working environment.
- Paid Time Off providing 6 weeks of PTO in first year
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision/ Rx plan
- $15,000 new grad student loan repayment plan
- Short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance
- Continuing Education program providing CEU reimbursement
- 401K plan with a discretionary employer match
- Flexible schedules to promote a healthy balance between career and personal life
At Preferred Therapy Solutions you will find opportunities for continued growth in your chosen career through personal development in daily practice, clinical or operational career paths.
- Must possess a current Physical Therapist state license or be license eligible to practice in the state employed.
- Prefer experience in the sub-acute/skilled nursing setting
- Must enjoy working with the geriatric population to improve their quality of life.