Restorations Physical Therapy is looking for an experienced Physical Therapy Assistant. Restorations PT is a private, outpatient physical therapy clinic located in Upper St. Clair, PA. We strive to provide the best patient care in a friendly environment. The ideal candidate will put patient care first, and act in a professional and personable manner.
1. Assists the Physical Therapist as needed when performing tests and complex procedures.
2. Implements patient’s individualized treatment plan as established by the Physical Therapist, providing individualized physical therapy treatments including therapy such as therapeutic exercise including balance coordination, agility or gait training, body mechanics and postural stabilization, flexibility exercises, neuromuscular training, strengthening and functional training; manual therapy techniques; use of electrotherapeutic, physical agent and mechanical modalities.
3. Represents Restorations Physical Therapy as needed at promotional events.
4. Maintains appropriate and timely documentation for all patients treated.
5. Contributes to the patient’s treatment through communication and collaboration with the Physical Therapist.
1. Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapist Assistant Program certified by the American Physical Therapy Association.
2. Licensed and/or eligible for licensure in Pennsylvania.
3. Experience working in an outpatient physical therapy setting.
4. Ability to work evening hours, at least two days per week.
This is a salaried position. Benefits include: Medical/dental/vision insurances; PTO; Reimbursement for approved Continuing Education Programs; Opportunity for bonus.