RYKE Physical Therapy is the nation’s foremost provider of outpatient rehabilitation services. USPH employs an industry-leading team of physical therapists and Occupational Therapist's. . With more than 400 clinics, U.S.Physical Therapy is national in scope, local in care. For more information, visit www.usph.com or look us up on Facebook......
We are looking for Physical Therapy Assistants for our established group of clinics in San Antonio, Texas! We are currently hiring for our Medical Center location.
New Grad -The clinic shall make available a structured mentoring program which may include, but not be limited to direct and/or indirect supervision of professional work, assigned readings, discussion and review of literature of current topics, presentations of clinical interest to colleagues in the Clinic and assistance with skills acquisition.
PT's at our OUTPATIENT Orthopedic clinics provide quality care for general orthopedic and sports injuries & conditions. Manual Skills a PLUS, but will train!
Our highly skilled and caring staff are experts in their field, providing a hands-on approach to rehabilitation. We utilize the most progressive treatment options and state-of-the-art equipment to ensure the best possible recovery. Our clinicians share the common goal of returning patients to their optimum functional level following surgery or injury.
Exciting opportunity to work for a clinic that values CLINICAL EXCELLENCE & supports specialization through competitive continuing ed funds.
Clinical Management Career Path Opportunity Available.
* OPPORTUNITY FOR PROGRAM DEVELOPMENT
* MENTORSHIP PROGRAMS
* CLINIC DIRECTOR TRACK
* CLINICALLY MANAGED & LOCALLY DRIVEN
* UNPARALLELED GROWTH AND PROFESSIONAL OPPORTUNITY
* NATIONAL CLINICAL RESEARCH PROGRAM
* GENEROUS CONTINUING EDUCATION PROGRAMS
* COMPETITIVE SALARY & BENEFITS
* 401K PLAN
· Graduate of an accredited school of physical therapy approved and registered with the APTA, with a Bachelors Degree; Masters Degree preferred.
· Must be licensed or eligible for licensure in the state of practice.
· Knowledge of accepted Physical Therapy applications.
· One year of previous physical therapy experience is preferred; one year of previous physical therapy experience is required for specialization.
For Benefit information and more details please email LWelch@usph.com or call 713 297 6782
U.S. Physical Therapy - 12 months ago