• A Physical Therapist provides professional rehabilitative care to clients who have had an acute event as a result of an illness, injury, or exacerbation of a disease process. Specific conditions to be treated include: neurological impairment; musculoskeletal disorders; and deconditioning related to recovery from illness or surgical procedure(s)
• Evaluate a patient’s condition and develops treatment plans to enhance strength, flexibility, range of motion, motor control, and reduce any pain, discomfort and swelling the patient is experiencing
• Supervises assistants and aides
• Contributes to case management
• Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients
• Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff
• Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy
• State License/registration where applicable
• CPR and basic lifesaving skills certification
Hazlehurst GA and surrounding area
Please apply by sending Word resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (866) 450-7279
Come join our team!
The PARX Group, caring for you.