Premier Cardiology group in the East Bay is searching for an experienced Physician Assistant for our Alameda County division. Ideal candidates should have a strong background in Cardiology and/or Internal Medicine. Strong clinical and outstanding communication skills and the ability to perform in a fast paced office setting are necessary. There is potential for future growth into hospital-based position. Familiarity with working in an EHR-based practice is helpful.
Desired Skills & Experience
We invite you to send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com . Please include "Physician Assistant" in the subject line.
- California licensure and related documents required
- 2 year experience+ in multi-specialty setting preferred
- Experience in Cardiology and/or Internal Medicine
- Superior verbal and written communication skills with good ability to relate to patients
- Strong clinical skills with flexibility in dealing with fast paced clinic setting
University HealthCare Alliance - 17 months ago