This position is responsible for the design and delivery of a variety of training courses and/or other interventions for UAL Physician Partners and front line employees (CLS).
- Responsible to instill company values: respect, integrity, safety, expertise, unity and positive energy in the day-to-day operations to create a professional and productive workplace.
- Involves creating pro-active and responsive solutions to practice needs and seizing opportunities for continuous improvement in business unit launch and ongoing performance.
- Specific duties include preparation and facilitation of training courses both live and on-line and/or other interventions for Physicians and CLS’s to include the design of instructional materials for training designs and participant materials.
- Ability to research, write training objectives, and write training materials including creation of PowerPoint presentations.
- Requires excellent one-on-one and group presentation and facilitation skills.
- Ability to use a variety of learning/training concepts and principles is required along with knowledge of adult learning.
- Responsible for performing miscellaneous duties related to training and development as it pertains to business unit performance.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills as well as strong interpersonal skills and relationship building are a must.
- Also requires information search and research skills, analytical and creative problem solving skills, questioning and feedback skills, customer service orientation and commitment to quality, responsibility, high work standards, and initiatives.
- Solid project and time management skills, computer competence and the ability to use media effectively.
- Ability to prioritize and organize workflow and interact at the entry-level management level all the way up to the Physician level.
- An understanding of corporate etiquette and the ability to ask the right questions to understand true business needs is essential.
- Training Opportunities
- Paid Time Off Plans
- Medical Benefits; including No Cost Option
- Future growth opportunities and movement within company
- Exciting and challenging work environment!
Requires Bachelor's degree with:
- Preferred major in Training and Psychology
- Experience training Physicians
- Experience and expertise developing, implementing, delivering training programs in Healthcare industry
- Expertise in the command of a Physician audience
- Ability to persuade and influence key decision makers within a Healthcare environment
- Extensive travel
- Ability to deal with extensive periods of time away from home, isolation and independence
- Demonstrates effective group presentation skills; excellent oral communication.
- Self management and initiative.
- Innovation; presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others’ attention.
United Allergy Services - 2 years ago