The goal of the Enrollment Support Specialist is to provide support to the Enrollment Specialists in each region. You will be assisting the regions to ensure that all of our doctor's are enrolled into the different insurance plans (not patient enrollment) This includes but is not limited to, reimbursement issues involving contracts, participation status with payors and claim form formats. In addition, support is provided regarding database issues, provider enrollment applications and payor rules / regulations.
Major Responsibilities :
- Review applications for all new providers for assigned regional contracts.
- Submit applications to payors.
- Follow-up and check status of applications with payors.
- Track and follow-up to obtain provider numbers.
- Build knowledge base for payor requirements and forms.
- Develop working knowledge of payor policies for multiple states.
- Serve as a liaison to regional offices troubleshooting any enrollment issues.
Full benefits include :
- Medical, Dental, Prescription and Vision benefits available the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment
- Company matched 401K
- 2 weeks paid vacation
- Paid holidays and sick time
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- Monthly discount with Septa (we are located off of the Manyunk/ Norristown regional Railway-Miquon Train Station)
- Company paid Life Insurance and Long-term Disability
- Monday-Friday work week
Job Requirements :
- Bachelor's Degree in the following concentrations : Healthcare, Communications, English, Finance or Business is a plus.
- Prior Physician Enrollment experience or healthcare payor experience is a plus.
- Maintain high levels of organization while being extremely focused on detail.
- Be able to efficiently use necessary computer software applications (ie., Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Ability to meet time-sensitive deadlines and multi-task in a changing healthcare environment.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Be able to troubleshoot and problem-solve.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Must be able to prioritize projects.
- Must maintain composure and professionalism under circumstances that may become stressful.
EmCare - 9 months ago
EmCare is a leading physician services organization with nearly 1,000 locations at hospitals from coast to coast. We have become a leader in...