FTI’s Health Solutions Practice aids our clients (hospitals, life science companies, physician practices, and others) in preparing their organizations to execute in an environment of unprecedented change. This practice within FTI has grown at an average of 20% annually over the past four years, and is poised for continued growth at this pace.
FTI Consulting is seeking an experienced consulting professional with broad experience improving the performance of all aspects of the Physician Enterprise, including Practice Operations, Revenue Cycle, Contracting & Funds Flow, Information Technology, and Physician Partnership Alignment. The individual must have prior, hands-on responsibility for assessing, planning, and implementing the transformation of the Physician Enterprise. In addition to strong consulting skills, the candidate should possess a track record with the achievement of measurable performance improvement outcomes.
Our Senior Consultants have responsibility for project execution, extensive client interaction, and development of FTI’s tools and methodologies. They also work with client and FTI project leaders to effectively implement change management strategies and guide the client through successful transformation efforts.
- Build, cultivate, and manage client relationships while expanding the FTI Healthcare client portfolio.
- Exhibit personal leadership skill and ability.
- Provide project management and client management expertise as needed.
- Produce quality physician operations and revenue cycle methodology and engagement deliverables.
- Manage risks and utilize creative problem solving techniques.
- Lead client and selected FTI personnel to influence team direction.
- Demonstrate strong understanding of physician practice information technologies and associated vendors.
- Contribute to, and occasionally lead, data analysis focused activities to support measureable project outcomes.
- Contribute to the development of FTI methodology and tool building and enhancement.
- Minimum of 3 years of progressive physician operations and consulting experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience should encompass all aspects of the Physician Enterprise, including Practice Operations, Contracting & Funds Flow, Professional Billing & Revenue Cycle, Information technology, and Physician Partnership Alignment with a focus on sustainable operations improvement, measured through key performance metrics.
- High level of quantitative and qualitative research, analytical skills and critical thinking skills with expertise to drive process development to implementation.
- Prior consulting experience in a nationally recognized professional services firm.
- Hands on implementation experience in the acute care and/or ambulatory provider environments.
- Proficient knowledge of PC environment, including Microsoft applications such as Access, Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Experience with additional database technologies (e.g., Oracle, SQL, etc.).
- Master’s degree, MHA or MBA.
- Physician Practice and/or Revenue Cycle Certifications (e.g., Certified Healthcare Financial Professional, Certified Healthcare Access Manager, Registered Health Information Administrator).
- Must be willing to travel weekly, typically out of town four days/week (i.e., at least 80%).
POSITION CLASSIFICATION: Exempt
FTI Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer