Seeking Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) for
In this role, you will provide clinical social work services in accordance with hospital, network practice and department missions for the Floyd Memorial Hospital Medical Group community utilizing industry standards for medical social services practice and the Code of Ethics of the Social Work profession. As a member of a multi-disciplinary team, the S ocial Worker is responsible for assessing and providng support and intervention for the social and emotional needs of patients. This position will work under direct supervision of the FMMG- Psychiatry supervisor.
- Opportunity to work for Floyd Memorial Hospital & Health Services
- Opportunity to work with a rapidly growing practice network organization
- Work with an expert, quality focused and caring collaborative team
We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits. FMMG has practice locations in five Southern Indiana counties including Floyd, Clark, Scott, Washington and Harrison.
- Licensed Clinical Social Work (LCSW) in the State of Indiana required
- Previous experience in psychiatric/mental health social work required
- Working knowledge of current Medical Social Worker standards of practice required
E xpert Medicine. Exceptional Care.
Floyd Memorial Hospital - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard