Physician Productivity Coach Team Lead
Cerner - Kansas City, MO

This job posting is no longer available on Cerner. Find similar jobs: Cerner jobs

Cerner is the leading U.S. supplier of healthcare information technology solutions that optimize clinical and financial outcomes. Around the world, health organizations ranging from single-doctor practices to entire countries turn to Cerner (NASDAQ: CERN) for our powerful yet intuitive solutions. Cerner offers clients a dedicated focus on healthcare, an end-to-end solution and service portfolio, and proven market leadership.

Group Overview

The mission of Catalyst is to help Cerner associates, clients, and business partners become competent quickly in the processes and tasks relevant to their work. Our vision: put what we discover today into use tomorrow. Innovation in healthcare and technology move at a rapid pace and Catalyst ensures that learning solutions for all audiences are ahead of the curve.

Responsibilities

The Physician Productivity Coach Team Lead position is responsible for coaching physicians at Cerner’s client sites and managing Cerner Associates. The expectation is that physician coaching work should consume 75 percent of the time for this position. The other 25 percent of this position's time will be focused on the development, management and coaching of Cerner Associates.

Physician Productivity Coach Team Lead Responsibilities:
People manage 5-7 Physician Productivity Coaches.

Providing guidance and one-on-one coaching to physicians on the use of Cerner software applications.

Coaches physicians on performing high-level Cerner solution tasks.

Works with physicians to address process and workflow issues and questions.

Provide tips/tricks/shortcuts to the physicians on how to more efficiently use the software.

Direct physicians to LearningLIVE performance support tools to provide ongoing support within their workflow.

Provides feedback to Cerner and Client project team on the level of physician adoption in each unit.

Is a sounding board for the physician regarding changes that need to be made, process and workflow issues, etc.

Document physician feedback for Cerner Usability team.

The Physician Productivity Coach Team Lead possesses excellent written and oral communication skills, flexibility, creativity, the ability to confidently work with clients as well as Cerner engagement leadership and Cerner executives, and a willingness to learn and adapt in a fast-paced, client-facing environment.

Qualifications

Minimum Qualifications:
Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required

Ability to travel up to 80%

Excellent written and verbal communication skills required

Excellent planning and project management skills required

Excellent relationship development and maintenance skills

Customer service experience

Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite

Ability to work overtime and irregular hours when needed

Familiarity with, and interest in training and education

Familiarity with, and interest in marketing and sale

Must reside in Kansas City or surrounding area

Preferred Qualifications:
Preferred Cerner experience of 1.5+ years

Experience working with clients

Ability to work comfortably with technology

Additional Information

Cerner Corporation is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug-free workplace.

Applicants for U.S. based positions with Cerner Corporation must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.

There is a preferred candidate for this opening, however, all qualified candidates will be considered.

Cerner - 17 months ago - save job - block
Recommended Jobs
Physician - Area Medical Director
Concentra Inc. - Kansas City, MO
Concentra Inc. - 1 day ago
About this company
18 reviews
Health care is too important to stay the same! We invite you to join us in our quest to make health care become all it should be. Since...