The Physician Recruiter will manage all physician recruitment and staffing needs. Responsible for interviewing, testing and referring applicants for medical positions throughout the Company. Considerable skill in interviewing techniques, a good knowledge of the medical function in the Company, a basic understanding of the Company’s organizational structure as well as an extensive knowledge of personnel policy and procedure and federal and state laws regarding employment practices.
- Develops recruitment strategies to achieve required staffing levels.
- Works with managers and physicians to develop specific recruiting plans.
- Develops and maintains professional relationships with appropriate outside networks as a source to generate qualified applicants.
- Directs the efforts of employment agencies and search firms including negotiating and controlling employment related fees.
- Plans, schedules and attends job/career fairs with appropriate staff as a source to generate qualified applicants.
- Provides information on company operations and job opportunities to potential applicants. Screens and refers qualified applicants to hiring manager for interviewing.
- Arranges travel and lodging to applicants, if necessary.
- May conduct reference and background checks.
- Develops and conducts training programs for managers designed to improve recruiting and hiring efficiencies and reduce turnover.
- Researches, analyzes and prepares and presents hiring statistics.
- Maintains records on recruiting activities as required
- Participates in development of annual recruiting budget
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds while performing the duties of this job. The employee is regularly required to sit.
- The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk
- The employee is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university; or 2 to 4 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of employees, managers, customers and the general public.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Knowledge of word processing software, spreadsheet software, applicant tracking systems, Outlook, internet software.
- Must have good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Must provide the highest levels of customer service.
First Choice Emergency Room - 16 months ago
- 19 hours ago
Schumacher Group: Business Opportunities
- 20 hours ago
- 8 hours ago