Advocates for GUH and credentialed community physicians and works to eliminate barriers that slow or prevent their ability to serve and care for their patients. Provides receptive and concierge services to physicians in the Physicians' Lounges (Main, OR and OB) and oversees the activity, maintenance and status of the same. Builds and maintains relationships with physicians / physician practices (employed and community) and cultivates opportunities to enhance utilization of the hospital and other services. Facilitates collaboration between community physicians, GUH physicians, administrators and staff. Provides support to community lectures and other physician events. These functions are performed in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations and Georgetown University Hospital's philosophy, policies, procedures and standards.
- BA/BS preferred.
- Certification as Notary Public in the District of Columbia preferred.
- Minimum of four years related experience in healthcare or patient and physician relations.
- Troubleshooting skills to find solutions to difficult human, technical, clinical or administrative problems.
- Ability to show initiative and work with minimum supervision.
- Attention to detail and good project management skills.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills.
- Diplomacy and tact.
- Appropriately assertive.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and PowerPoint.
Career, Employment, Jobs, Opening, Shift, Schedule, Staff, Department, Unit, Office, Occupation, Compensation, Salary, Benefits, Description, Days, Evenings, Nights, Weekends, Full Time, Part Time, PRN, Per Diem, Hospital, Health Care, Clinic, Healthcare, Physician, Medical, Clinical, Administrative, MS Office, Microsoft, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Advocate, Advocacy, Community Outreach, Manager, Management, Executive, MGMA, Medical Group Management Association, ACHE, American College of Healthcare Executives, Administrator, AMGA, American Medical Group Association
MedStar Georgetown University Hospital - 30+ days ago
MedStar Georgetown University Hospital is a not-for-profit, acute-care teaching and research hospital with 609 beds located in Northwest Was...