We are in need of a Physician to work on an "as needed" basis (Per Diem). If you would like a flexible schedule, please contact us now - we have a variety of locations and hours to offer.
If you would like to talk to someone directly about Physician careers at Family Health Centers of San Diego, please contact our Recruitment Supervisor, Anna Marie Jameson, at (619) 906-4591 or via email at email@example.com . You are welcome to fax your CV to us at any time at (619) 876-4426.
- Cooperates with the timely submission of credentialing and licensing paperwork
- Documents appropriately in the medical record medication reconciliation and provider name stamp/print
- Follows FHCSD policies and procedures
- Maintains BLS certification
- Maintains CME units based on the requirements of the specifying Board
- Maintains satisfactory peer reviews able to assess medical information including pathophysiology, patient presentation, differential diagnosis etc… in order to facilitate health promotion and disease prevention.
- Minimizes incident reports
- Participates in administrative duties lab reports, charts and med refills reviewed and managed appropriately
- Participates in on-call schedule in a responsive and timely manner
- Supervises mid-level providers in an appropriate and responsive manner
- Attends all mandatory meetings
- Maintains a productivity expectation of 3 patients per hour with a minimum expectation of 2.5 patients per hour
- Meets clinic site and organization needs in a reliable and flexible manner
- Participates in quality/performance improvement and leadership initiatives
- Patient Satisfaction Reports
- Prioritizes work and makes an effort to adhere to schedule
- Uses resources efficiently and practices medicine in a cost-effective manner
- Board Certified in a Primary Care field
- Graduate from an accredited school of medicine.
- Must maintain current CPR and DEA registration
- Must possess current unrestricted license to practice in the State of California.
- Unrestricted California Driver’s license with appropriate transportation and valid insurance, some travel necessary
- Knowledge of Spanish a plus.
Family Health Centers of San Diego - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard