Front Range Primary Care is a patient-centered medical practice that values a collaborative working environment and a focus on patient relationships and outcomes. Our providers treat a variety of patient populations including chronic disease, family care, internal medicine, and mental health integration. The facility has on-site X-Ray, in-office labs, and a completely electronic medical records system.
Providers are asked to participate in quality assurance, utilization management, and peer review programs to ensure high quality, cost-effective services. To ensure round-the-clock care for our patients, providers share night, weekend, and/or holiday call duties equitably among the group.
Company Mission Statement : Care completely and compassionately for every client. "We're here for you"
Patient Promise : Caring for you goes well beyond the walls of our clinic. At every step, we will keep you safe and informed. We understand and respect how you feel. We will surprise you with our commitment and make you feel confident that we are here for YOU.
Company values :
Honesty We will always tell the truth and keep people informed
Integrity Do what is right and in the clients' best interest
Compassion We care about our clients - We see ourselves in them and the best in them
Commitment We do what we say - We surprise clients through our efforts
Teamwork The Ultimate Superpower - We share the load and the rewards
Development We learn and share - We make every peer and client better off for having chosen us
Trust/Faith We are supported - We put the client first without fear of consequence.
Graduate of an approved school of medicine with licensure in state where he/she practices. Board-Eligible / Board-Certified by appropriate certifying board. Current and valid DEA number. Must apply for and maintain medical staff membership and clinical privileges at appropriate facilities if required by the Employment Agreement. Requires commitment to healthcare and concern for people in distress, critical listening skills, the ability to communicate clearly, a desire to work with all types of people, the ability to work as a team member, and excellent interpersonal skills. Able to meet desired business outcomes while maintaining quality of care. Must be willing to update skills constantly.
1. Meets quality measures in provision of medical care. Performs related administrative functions in the clinical setting. Meets professional standards governing such services in the appropriate medical specialty. Performs in accordance with the medical staff bylaws, the rules and regulations of the Board of Medical Examiners, and the policies and procedures of the Practice.
2. Creates and maintains timely, appropriate, and confidential documentation and coding of patient care to insure compliance with medical reporting standards and billing practices so as to meet applicable federal and state requirements.
3. If required by the Physician Employment Agreement, actively participates in medical staff duties, attends medical staff meetings, participates in peer reviews and evaluations, and supports and ensures compliance with federal and state rules, regulations, and accrediting body requirements.
4. Meets Continuing Medical Education requirements for state licensure and liability insurance.
5. Supports clinic or practice budgetary targets while maintaining standards of care. Participates in utilization and care management processes to ensure high quality, cost-effective health care. Participates in identification, collection, and analysis of clinical, operational, and financial indicators to ensure effective use of resources. Promotes patient safety in all functions.
6. Serves as a committed partner to the Practices administration and staff to support strategic and operational plans including target service offerings, hours of service, and staffing levels.
7. Establishes positive relationships with other physicians, administration, staff, and the community. Fosters collaborative efforts toward improvement. Serves on relevant health plan, hospital, and medical staff committees to optimize relationships with the medical staff members, payors, and peers.
8. Follows safety standards in all aspects of performance of the above functions, reports/removes unsafe equipment and attends safety education sessions.
9. Strives to uphold the mission, vision, and values of the Practice. Serves as role models for staff and acts in a people-centered, service excellence-focused, and results-oriented manner.
10. Performs other duties as defined in the Employment Agreement.
PHYSICAL/MENTAL DEMANDS/ ENVIRONMENT:
Work is done in outpatient and/or inpatient setting depending upon specialty and assigned patient population. Requires ability to work independently, understand complex situations, and make sound judgments. Needs good eye/hand coordination, manual dexterity, and attentiveness to detail. Physical stamina required in most settings.
EMR software and hardware, E-prescribing software and hardware, lab interfaces, patient portal, standard office medical equipment, and instruments. Standard office equipment includes personal computer, telephone, fax machine, etc.
Use best efforts to achieve meaningful standards for EMR, including but not limited to review and selection of appropriate care guidelines in addition to coordination and communication with patients and their downstream providers.
Directly Reporting: Up to two mutually agreeable midlevel providers within the scope of Physicians practice.
Indirectly Reporting: All primary care providers
Other of Supervisory Responsibilities: General oversight of on-site clinical and clerical staff.
The Practice shall pay to Physician percent of the previous months Net Collections allocable to him/her, minus that amount remaining after deduction or payment of all Expenses Allocable to Physician. The percentage shall be:
- Percentage of Net Collections Less Expenses Allocable to Physician.
Draws & income
- 50% for collections up to $200,000
- 55% for collections over $200,000
- Additional 5% when supervising 2 plus FTE CRNAs
- $7,500 per month draw on compensation plan for first 3 months
- Profits Interest.
HEALTHeCAREERS Network - 21 months ago