We have an opening for a Full Time Physician to join our Glatfelter Family Medical Center team located in Chillicothe, OH!
As part of Walgreens Health and Wellness division, Take Care Health Systems Employer Solutions ( www.takecareemployersolutions.com ) is the manager of worksite-based health and wellness services. We operate on-site employee health centers, pharmacies and fitness centers for many of the country's largest corporations and federal agencies. The company combines best practices in healthcare and the expertise and personal care of our providers to deliver access to high-quality, affordable and convenient healthcare.
This position will work Monday-Friday 8a-5p and every other Saturday 8a-12p.
While working at this employer site, you will have the ability to get to know your patients, while helping to improve their health status and taking care of their immediate health needs.
- Provides episodic, preventive, and acute health care to patients.
- Conducts histories and physical examinations and prescribes medications and/or medical treatments based on best practice standards
- Develops treatment plans in collaboration with patients; educates and advises on medical issues as needed
- Provides referrals both internally and externally to appropriate medical resource or specialty
- Evaluates the effectiveness of medical care and monitors progress of patients
- Identifies emergency situations and provides care within legal scope of practice and as defined by Take Care Health privileging process
- Participates in the development of annual health center goals and objectives
- Maintains electronic medical records
- May formulate and administer health programs as needed
- Provides overall responsibility for the care of patients seen in the health care clinic in the absence of the Medical Leader
- Other duties as assigned
- This job has no regular supervisory responsibilities
If you seek an exciting, new opportunity that offers a competitive salary, excellent benefit package and a great environment - bring your energy, enthusiasm and expertise to Take Care Health Systems.
Take Care Health Systems is proud to be an equal opportunity employer of nice people!
- Graduate of an accredited medical school
- At least three years of post-residency clinical experience
- Experience in a primary care, urgent care or emergency room setting.
- Licensed to practice medicine in the state of Ohio
- Must be Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Family Practice, Primary Care or Emergency Medicine by the AOA or ABMS or Board Eligible in aforementioned practice areas. If Board Eligible, must take certification exam with the AOA or ABMS within twelve months of date of hire
- Must have current state and federal DEA certification
- Current Certification in AHA or ARC Basic Life Support for health care providers is required
- Knowledge of Internet software, Spreadsheet and Word Processing software and Electronic Medical Records
HEALTHeCAREERS Network - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
At Take Care Health Systems we offer a more personalized, human approach to healthcare.
Our Take Care Clinics, conveniently located in...