We have openings at the Jewish Community Center for certified Pilates Reformer Instructors. These part time positions are available at our Creve Coeur and Chesterfield locations to teach private and small group sessions. Both facilities feature a dedicated Mind/Body studio for yoga and pilates, Stott Reformers, and top of the line instructional equipment (elastic bands, plastic coated hand weights, pilates/yoga mats, pilates rings, etc.).
Candidates must have flexibility of schedule to meet our patrons’ needs, particularly nights and weekends.
- Teach a fun, informative and safe class for your participants adhering to standards set by the JCC as well as those set by the national certifying organizations which we adhere to.
- Provide outstanding customer service to members.
- Provide for member safety and well being.
- Develop further knowledge in health and fitness, including, but not limited to, the training provided by the JCC.
- Learn, follow and utilize policies, procedures, programs and equipment offered through the JCC.
- Maintain time sheets in a neat orderly fashion according to company protocol.
- Attend mandatory meetings and in-house training.
- Assist in maintaining a neat, organized and clean group exercise room.
- All other duties as assigned by manager.
- You must hold a nationally recognized Pilates certification to instruct classes at the JCC
- You must be currently certified in CPR/AED/First Aid for the Professional Rescuer (training provided if necessary)
- Prior instructional experience preferred.
- Must have flexibility of schedule to meet customer needs (days, evenings, and weekends).
For more information about the JCC, please see our website: www.jccstl.com
To apply, please submit your resume, cover letter and salary requirements in response to this posting.
The JCC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in the Department of Homeland Security's E-verify program.