2,000 Total Time or 1,500 RECENT Total Time
Weight restriction of 220lbs.
Air Evac Line Pilots are responsible to insure all operations involving company aircraft are in compliance with Federal Aviation Regulations, Air Evac Operations Manual, and all state or municipal regulations. The Line pilot will insure the aircraft remains clean and mission ready and operates the aircraft in a safe and efficient manner, with emphasis on compliance with the Aircraft Flight Manual.
To be considered for this position you must meet the following criteria listed below.
MINIMUM PILOT QUALIFICATIONS Required at Date of Hire :
- 2,000 Total Time or 1,500 recent Total Time
- 1,200 Helicopter Time
- 1,000 PIC
- 100 Night Unaided or 50 night unaided with more than 100 NVG
- 500 Hours Turbine Engine Time
- Must currently meet and weight less than 220 lbs.
- Commercial Rotorcraft Helicopter Certificate with Helicopter Instrument Rating
- Current Class II Medical Certificate.
Air Evac offers:
- Work Schedule: 7/7
- 401(k) Match
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Employer Paid Short Term Disability*
- Employer Paid Long Term Disability*
- Employer Paid Life Insurance**
- Vision Plan
- EAP Program
- Housing provided while on hitch
- Large operational area with many opportunities for transfer
- Work over optional
- * Covers medical loss of license for pilots
- ** Covers pilots and med crews while in flight