Avfuel Corporation is seeking an individual to fulfill an entry level corporate pilot position in the flight department. This position will include but is not limited to performing duties as an SIC (second in command) in addition to aircraft cleaning and detailing both interior and exterior as well as moving the aircraft on the ground in and out of the hangar. In addition to aviation duties there will be other requirements to perform hangar and office cleaning, database updates on the aircraft, flight planning, trip preparation, as well as other administrative duties.
Minimum Training and Experience Required to Perform Essential Job Functions
- Must possess a valid United States Driver's License.
- Graduation from accredited, four-year College preferred.
- Must have established authorization to work in the United States.
- Certificates/Ratings: U.S. FAA Airline Transport Pilot Certificate. Unrestricted U.S. Type Rating on a Cessna Citation XLS+ not required, but jet experience is preferable.
- Flight Experience must include 1,500 hours total with 300 hours Turbine total time.
- Experience must also include actively flying two of the last five years.
- Must possess a current FAA Class 1 Medical Certificate.
- At least three letters of recommendation from any individuals who can attest to the pilot's flying skills, by having observed him/her over a sustained period of time.
Avfuel Corporation - 8 months ago
Avfuel Corporation is the nation's leading independent supplier of aviation fuels and services in the country. We support 700 Avfuel branded...