Org Marketing Statement
Jarden Corporation is a leading provider of niche consumer products. Jarden operates in three primary business segments through a number of well recognized brands, including: Outdoor Solutions: Abu Garcia®, Berkley®, Campingaz®, Coleman®, Fenwick®, Gulp®, K2®, Marker®, Marmot®, Mitchell®, Penn®, Rawlings®, Shakespeare®, Stearns®, Stren®, Trilene®, Volkl® and Zoot®; Consumer Solutions: Bionaire®, Crock-Pot®, FoodSaver®, Health o meter®, Holmes®, Mr. Coffee®, Oster®, Patton®, Rival®, Seal-a-Meal®, Sunbeam®, VillaWare® and White Mountain®; and Branded Consumables: Ball®, Bee®, Bicycle®, Billy Boy®, Crawford®, Diamond®, Dicon®, Fiona®, First Alert®, First Essentials®, Forster®, Hoyle®, Kerr®, Lehigh®, Leslie-Locke®, Lillo®, Loew-Cornell®, Mapa®, NUK®, Pine Mountain®, Spontex® and Tigex®
. Headquartered in Rye, N.Y., Jarden has over 25,000 employees worldwide.
Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V)
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB:
The pilot is responsible for coordinating ground and flight operations efforts including planning, execution and briefing, debriefing, aircrew resource management and ground and flight safety.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Liaise with the air traffic controllers to ensure the accuracyof the flight plan reflects the expected circumstances of the flight.
- Understand and interpret data from instruments and controls.
- Make regular checkson the aircraft¿s technical performanceand position, on weather conditions and air traffic during flight.
- React quickly and appropriately to environmental changes and emergencies.
- Update the aircraft log book on a daily basis on the status of the journey.
- Carry out pre-flight checks on the navigation and operating systems.
- Communicate with air traffic control prior to take-off and during flight and landing.
- Ensure noise regulationsare followed during take-off and landing.
- Write reports at the end of the flight noting any incidents or problems experienced with the aircraft throughout the journey.
- Calculate how much fuel to take, and supervise the loading and fueling of the aircraft.
- Ensure all safetysystems are working properly.
- Operate the aircraft safely and economically to maximize on its ability and ensure the company spends minimally for every trip.
- Ensure that every instrument in the aircraft is checked before and aftertake-off to ensure a safe and trouble free journey.
- Ensure information about the route, weather, passengers and aircraft are correct.
- Analyze the flight plan, including the route and flying altitude, to ensure it accurately reflects the expected circumstances of the flight.
- ATP typed and experienced a must
- 8,000 hours minimum flight time
- Must live in or be willing to relocate to Connecticut and be within : 30 minutes from the airport
- Meet required medical certification
Jarden Corporation - 23 months ago
More than 100 brands of consumer products for inside and outside the home make Jarden beam. It makes a variety of branded consumer products,...