This job is great for those who enjoy a fast paced work environment with a lot of guest interaction, not to mention a great view of the Tetons!
Responsible for providing quality food and beverage service to our guests in a prompt, courteous and professional manner. Ensure prompt accurate service with anticipation and compliance to make sure all guests’ needs are provided for. Set all tables and assist in the set up of other miscellaneous stations. Attends pre-meal meetings; make notes of items being served and of any other information important to the banquet function.
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work long hours and variable shifts
- Previous Food and Beverage experience
- Previous fine dining service experience
- Previous Point of Sale experience
- Prior banquet experience
- TIPS certified
- Table-side wine experience
- Cash handling experience
LOCATION SPECIFIC INFORMATION:
LIFE AT GRAND TETON LODGE COMPANY:
- Pioneer Grill at Jackson Lake Lodge offers a less formal setting, for breakfast, lunch and dinner in a classic 1950’s-style service. Pioneer Grill has a friendly atmosphere and serves classic American food like buffalo burgers and pan-seared rainbow trout, hot sandwiches and timeless classics like homemade meat loaf, homemade chili and classic Liver and Onions. Take-out service is also available. Pioneer Grill boasts of its milk shakes made from homemade ice cream.
With a mission to Preserve, Protect and Inspire, Grand Teton Lodge Company (GTLC) operates the lodging, restaurants, tours and activities at Jackson Lake Lodge, Jenny Lake Lodge, Colter Bay Village, and the Jenny Lake and Gros Ventre campgrounds located in Grand Teton National Park.
Depending on work location, employees are housed in furnished dormitories or cabins in our employee villages, where you will share a room with one or more fellow employees and can enjoy employee recreation activities and events. Dorm employees participate in our Employee Meal Plan, as there are no cooking facilities in the dorms. An employee RV park with a limited number of spaces is also available for those with their own fully self-contained RV’s for a minimal daily fee. Go to www.gtlc.com/employment/ for a sampling of what life is like working, living and playing here at Grand Teton Lodge Company. Start the road to your Experience of a Lifetime with us . . . where you can have FUN at work and get paid to LIVE in a National Park!
As an employee of Grand Teton Lodge Company, you are also an employee for Vail Resorts which can provide you with opportunities to work and play in some of the world's most iconic locations, for a season or maybe even a lifetime. Have fun. Serve Others. Do Right. Drive Values. Do Good. Be Safe. These are the values Vail Resorts employees embrace daily. As the premier mountain resort company in the world and a leader in luxury, destination-based travel at iconic locations, we operate in three highly integrated and interdependent segments including mountain, lodging and real estate. Vail Resorts employees are good at what they do and we welcome people who bring enthusiasm, pride and a commitment to creating an Experience of a Lifetime to our stakeholders.
Grand Teton Lodge Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Vail Resorts hopes the ski vacation business is all uphill. One of North America's leading ski resort operators, Vail Resorts operates...