DTZ, a UGL company, is a global leader in property services. We provide occupiers and investors around the world with best-in-class, end-to-end property solutions comprised of leasing agency and brokerage, integrated property and facilities management, capital markets, investment and asset management, valuation, building consultancy and project management. In addition, our award winning research and consulting services provide our clients with global and local market knowledge, forecasting and trend analysis to make the best long-term decisions for their continuous success far into the future. DTZ has 47,000 employees including sub-contractors, operating across 217 offices in 52 countries. For further information, visit: www.dtz.com.
DTZ has an immediate opening for a Pipefitter in Blair, NE
SUMMARY OF ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Team member must be able to work in a team oriented and safety conscious environment. “Safety First”
expectations include, but are not limited to, PJHA process, Observation process, and compliance with all
company / site safety guidelines and procedures.
2. Assigned tasks list to include, but not limited to, repairs and preventive maintenance on tanks, vessels, piping
systems and structural systems.
3. Tasks also include layout and fabrication of new and replacement piping systems, as well as installation of
valves and related piping equipment.
4. Repairs and preventive maintenance to be performed in conformance with established standards. Assist in
formulating preventive maintenance standards / work procedures while performing those duties and provide
work order feedback on discrepancies noted in service delivery.
5. Must have working knowledge of the following topics; blue print reading, and the ability to draw and interpret
6. Works from elevated areas such as ladders, platforms, scaffolding, etc. utilizing fall protection equipment as
necessary to complete tasks
7. Must have the flexibility to work all shifts including holidays and weekends as demanded by the job.
8. Perform other tasks, to include but not limited to mechanical repairs and maintenance, as assigned by Supervisor.
Must have working knowledge of the following topics; blue print reading, ability to draw & interpret isometric diagrams, be or be able to be certified to B31.1 Pipe Welding Code as well as 6-G in stainless steel. Tack welds or welds components & assemblies using electric, gas, arc or other welding equipment. Lay out, position, secure parts & assemble according to specifications, using straightedge, combination square, calipers and ruler. Layout, fabrication of new & replacement piping systems as well as installation of valves & related piping equipment. Determines required equipment & welding method, applying knowledge of metallurgy, geometery, and welding techniques. Developes templates to hold & align parts. Observes test on welded surfaces such as hydrostatic, x-ray and dimension tolerance to evaluate weld quality & comformance to specifications. Must have flexibility to work all shifts including holidays & weekends as demanded by job and or customer.
We offer an excellent benefits package and paid holidays/vacation. Background check and drug screen required.
We are an EOE M/F/D/V.
Please visit our website at www.unicco.com or www.uniccoplantservices.com
DTZ and UGL Services are now united under a single global brand — DTZ, a UGL company — transforming the world of property services.
UGL Unicco - 10 months ago
UGL Services (formerly UNICCO) isn't afraid to get its hands dirty. The company provides an array of janitorial and other facilities...