Kana Pipeline, Inc.
1639 E. Miraloma Ave. Placentia, CA 92870
Ph 714-986-1400 / Fax 714-986-1416
Hours/Week 40; Shifts may vary: Night or Weekends; traditionally weekdays.
How to Apply
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org , apply online at www.kanapipeline.com and
attach resume or, mail resume to Kana Pipeline, Inc., fax or walk-ins welcome.
Lay pipe for storm or sanitation sewers, drains, and water mains. Perform any combination of the
following tasks: grade trenches or culverts, position pipe, or seal joints.
Reports to: Jobsite Superintendent
1. Connect pipe pieces and seal joints, using welding equipment, cement, or
2. Cut pipes to required lengths.
3. Install or repair sanitary or storm water sewer structures or pipe systems.
4. Install or use instruments such as lasers, grade rods, or transit levels.
5. Grade or level trench bases, using tamping machines or hand tools.
6. Lay out pipe routes, following written instructions or blueprints and
coordinating layouts with supervisors.
7. Align and position pipes to prepare them for welding or sealing.
8. Dig trenches to desired or required depths, by hand or using trenching tools.
9. Operate mechanized equipment, such as pickup trucks, rollers, tandem dump trucks, front-end loaders, or backhoes.
10. Train or supervise others in laying pipe.
11. Tap and drill holes into pipes to introduce auxiliary lines or devices.
12. Check slopes for conformance to requirements, using levels or lasers.
13. Cover pipes with earth or other materials.