DCP Midstream is the link in the energy chain ensuring society has clean energy to warm homes, manufacture goods, and produce consumer products. As the largest producer of natural gas liquids in the U.S, DCP Midstream, is proud of the role its 3000 employees perform in gathering and processing natural gas in 18 States. Jointly owned by Phillips 66 and Spectra, DCP Midstream is the #1 Oil and Gas Company, and #1 Private Company in Denver, Colorado. (www.dcpmidstream.com)
Asset & reliability engineering support for NGL operating facilities including but not limited to liquid pipelines, pumping units and metering stations. Responsibilities include NGL hydraulic simulation modeling, equipment specification, cost estimating, P&ID review and process safety. Day to day engineering support for operations including troubleshooting equipment and processes. Is the technical representative for the NGL organization to design piping, vessels, pumps and general pipeline and treating facilities. The engineer is also responsible for development of, planning of, and management of small capital projects including developing scopes and estimating project costs. The individual in this position will be expected to manage the progress and costs associated with small capital and operational support projects.
• Serves as a technical resource for troubleshooting operations issues and problem solving, working with all levels of personnel: operator, mechanic, supervisor, manager, ROW land man/survey, safety, attorney, environmental, etc.
• Supports the downstream business in project development , including, but not limited to generating ideas for projects to optimize the pipelines, conditioning, treating, pumping and metering operations.
• Supports the reliability of the downstream business through analysis of run times and the integrity of the pipelines.
• Evaluates feasibility of ideas, projects, etc. and generates scopes of work.
• Performs economic evaluation and cost estimating.
• Conducts studies involving station and field optimization, feasibility and possible expansion of the system.
• Responsible for equipment design, hydraulic optimization, capital project support, interfacing with NGL personnel and supporting business development. Responsible for design specifications including performing rotating equipment sizing analyses for pumps as well as calculating fluid flow.
• Coordinates implementation of small (
DCP Midstream Partners is the publicly traded entity of DCP Midstream LLC, one of the largest natural gas gatherers in North America and...