Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- We have an immediate need for a young engineer (2-3 years) with some pipeline experience. CAD experience is nice but not required. One year assignment which we pay per diem and mileage at standard GSA/IRS allowable rates if not a local hire and will pay for mobilization to CA as well.
- This individual will be supporting the development of pipeline dig packages, coordination of digs, site support etc. They would need to ensure pipe data is collected, packaged and included in project books.
- Self-starters, that can figure it out.
- Willingness to ask questions and figure it out.
- PE, EIT, PMP certifications.
- Oil and Gas experience a must (Operating company experience extremely preferred).
Enscicon Corporation - 22 months ago
Since 1994, Enscicon has been one of the leading national players in recruiting A-list talent for our clients, which include Fortune...