Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- Assumes the responsibility of operating natural gas/crude oil pipelines and associated equipment including but not limited to reciprocating natural gas compressors, dehydrators, fluid separating equipment, valves, gas/liquid measurement equipment, etc.
- High School Education or equivalent.
- High integrity and self motivated.
- Excellent vehicle driving record.
- Good communication, problem solving and physical perceptive skills.
- Must be able to work and perform without close supervision.
- Visually inspecting equipment and controls at periodic intervals to detect malfunctions or need for repair, adjustment, or lubrication.
- De-pressuring equipment and pipelines.
- Purging/pressurizing equipment and pipelines.
Since 1994, Enscicon has been one of the leading national players in recruiting A-list talent for our clients, which include Fortune 500™...