– Energy Market Sector
Merrick & Company is looking for a Principal Process Engineer with specific experience in oil refining and refinery processes.
Produces and manages the discipline’s CAD documents and models for a project using an expert working knowledge of the CAD software. May have expert knowledge in multiple CAD platforms.
- Well suited to serve as the CAD Manager for a Project because of the knowledge and experience in the development of the CAD documents for all disciplines.
- Manages CAD design, layout, and interdisciplinary coordination in the production process of the documents for many projects within the discipline.
- Will serve as the project design lead on large projects and tasks
- Demonstrates technical advancement and/or specialization.
- May supervise multiple staff as project design lead and schedules, manages quality and project reporting, and delegates work to project staff.
- May serve as a technical manager for the design staff
- May have some involvement with proposals and construction estimates.
- Manages the training and mentoring of less experienced staff.
- Sixteen (16) years of Experience in piping design in a production environment with tools such as: AutoCAD and CADWorx
- Relevant Degree, Registration, and Certification requirements - Associates Degree Or Technical College Certification Or Equivalent Relevant Experience
- Candidate must be a US Citizen
- Local candidates only
Apply on line only. No e-mail, hard copy or third party resumes accepted.
Merrick offers a competitive compensation and benefits package which includes; health insurance, dental and vision coverage, 401(k), unique work-life benefits, continuing education and training through the Merrick Learning Institute.
Merrick is an Equal Opportunity Employer. (EOE/AA/MF/D/V). We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Merrick & Company - 16 months ago
Founded in Denver in 1955, Merrick & Company is a world-leading multidisciplinary engineering, architectural, GIS/mapping, and...