Affiliated Engineers, Inc. is a multi-discipline technical consulting, design, and engineering firm. AEI is one of the nation's leading MEP design firms, providing engineering consulting in the areas of traditional MEP (mechanical, electrical, plumbing) as well as IT, fire protection, architectural lighting and sustainable design. The majority of our work is focused on large and complex projects, both nationally and internationally.
We are seeking a Piping Designer to join our Madison, WI office. The Designer will use his or her experience to convert system design concepts into specific layouts by interpreting information set forth in basis of design as well as information gathered from users, other consultants, field surveys and code research.
Qualified candidates will have:
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including health, dental, vision, 401(k) with immediate vesting, life and disability insurance, flexible spending plan, employee assistance plan and more.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in designing plumbing/piping systems
- Associate Degree in related field or equivalent experience required
- Proficiency with AutoCAD required, Revit preferred
- Understanding of applicable design codes and specification requirements
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to work well in a team environment
To be considered, please apply online at www.aeieng.com .
Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
Affiliated Engineers, Inc. - 17 months ago