We strive to exceed the expectations of our members and guests. We do everything we can to entertain and serve each member/guest one at a time, making them feel as though we are here just for them.
- Adherence to schedule and attendance at all service staffs meeting.
- Working knowledge of computer especially POS system: Be able to use POS system to enter food and beverage orders into the system to ensure accurate preparation of product. When necessary be able to manually itemizes, totals, and presents check for payment to correct customers.
- Follow all cash handling and gaming guidelines.
- To ensure proper set up and maintenance of service station, tables, and common areas thought-out all dining rooms.
- Deliver prepared food to the appropriate guest within three minutes of completed production of order for example: Sub sandwiches, large and medium pizzas.
- Busses as necessary and cleaning tables.
- Maintains cleanliness of designated areas as directed in accordance with established health and safety standards.
- Deep cleans restaurant equipment (tables, chairs, booths, soda and juice dispensers, coffee machines), as scheduled, or required.
- Operates and maintains equipment as required in accordance with established guidelines and safety procedures.
- Recognizes Diamond & Emerald players and ensures they receive the appropriate service.
- Knows and promotes current casino events and programs and can give guests directions to all casino areas.
- This position is not limited to those duties listed in the job description. Duties and responsibilities can be changed, expanded, reduced or deleted to meet business needs of the company.
- Must be 18 years of age
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Must Read, write, understand and speak English fluently
- Excellent customer service/communication skills
- Must be physically mobile with reasonable accommodation
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 35 lbs. (boxes full of our cups, lids, plates, etc.)
- Must be able to tolerate industry standard chemicals used for cleaning and sanitizing
- Able to tolerate second-hand smoke, noise, bright lights
- Able to work at a fast pace in an often crowded/noisy environment
- Must be able to maintain a neat, professional, well groomed appearance and uphold company appearance/dress standards
Employees working the Casino or Bowling Center may be exposed to second-hand smoke and moderate levels of noise.
Fantasy Springs Resort Casino - 10 months ago