Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Enters and/or processes data.
• Manage deadlines and work within allotted timeframes.
• Logs and tracks data (maintain team statistical data).
• Respond to internal/external customer inquiries.
• Prepare reports for internal and/or external use.
• Assist team members in meeting unit goals.
• Prepare adoption agreements and plan document kits for new plans, restating plans and plan amendments by accurately entering, generating and assembling kits through the Plan Adoption System. Verify in tracking tool that each plan has been created and track the progress of that plan. Ensure precise assembly of document kits and verification of data within the packet.
• Demonstrate ability to identify, review and analyze discrepancies and questionable procedures within the unit and division by proposing written and verbal resolutions.
• Develop and expand qualified plan knowledge by attending Ascensus document training, reading Ascensus newsletters and reference services, and other items as directed by your supervisor.
• Evaluate returned documents to confirm all documents were received and are fully executed.
• Review requested changes to determine if changes are appropriate
• Meet expectations of job by attendance and punctuality as outlined in employee policy handbook.
• Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
• Two year degree or equivalent.
• Strong skills with Microsoft/Windows experience necessary.
• Strong computer proficiency required.
• VERY strong attention to detail required.
• Must possess good communication skills.
• Accountability to project and/or team.
• The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
• Seasonal overtime required
"The I-Client philosophy and the Core Values of People Matter, Quality
First and Integrity Always should be visible in your actions on a day to
day basis showing your support of our organizational culture."
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
Ascensus is the largest independent retirement and college savings services provider in the United States. We work hard every day to help...