NWF is currently seeking a Gift Planning Coordinator whose primary role is to coordinate the daily activity of the Gift Planning Team. To include responding to all bequest inquiries, CGA inquiries and gift planning inquiries that come to NWF via mail, email, phone. This position will assume responsibility for the stewardship of the Legacy Society members. This position will also assume responsibility for the management and stewardship of the gift annuity program. Provide Administrative support to the Director of Gift Planning as needed. This position will provide HQ support to the Gift Planning Officers as well as back up to the Bequest Administrator and Marketing Coordinator.
- Coordinate NWF’s Legacy Society by receiving and processing all Legacy Society marketing responses, enrolling new members, mailing enrollment packages. Assigning thank you and follow up calls to GPOs. Enter all Legacy Society related information into Raiser’s Edge.
- Provide general Stewardship to Legacy Society members.
- Coordinate, maintain and steward CGA program.
- Manage the overall administration of the program to include: discussing various gift options with donors (as directed), preparation and dissemination of CGA proposals, ensuring the distribution of annuity payments, coordination with State Street Bank or other financial advisors, coordinate two annual mailings, mail birthday cards and acknowledgments to current annuitants.
- Provide basic administrative support to Director, Gift Planning or Gift Planning team as needed (this includes but is not limited to assembling and sending materials to GPO’s, providing back-up assistance for Bequest Administrator and Marketing Coordinator.)
- High School Diploma; College degree preferred.
- Minimum 2 years administrative experience in a professional office environment.
- Project coordination experience essential; donor interaction, development, fundraising and gift planning experience preferred.
- Advanced knowledge, experience with computer software (preferably Microsoft Office Suite 2007/2010).
- Knowledge, experience and proficiency with fundraising software applications: Raiser’s Edge and PGCalc.
- Excellent organizational and comfortable with numbers skills; meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with prospects, donors, legal advisors, financial advisors and Federation staff.
- Must be resourceful and proactive about keeping tasks on schedule, setting and keeping deadlines, prioritizing work, anticipating needs, and ensuring follow-through on projects.
- Professional, courteous manner; superior customer service skills; ability to function independently and efficiently in a busy environment; must be a team player.
- Must have professional attitude and demeanor; positive and enthusiastic; ability to be flexible and open to change.
National Wildlife Federation is America’s largest conservation organization, passionate about protecting wildlife for our children’s future. NWF is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.
The National Wildlife Federation's mission is to inspire Americans to protect wildlife for our children's future. The National Wildlife...