The Planned Maintenance Inside Sales Support is responsible for monitoring PM agreements based on existing accounts. understanding and interpreting technical requirements; providing technical information; and developing customer accounts.
· Reviews and processes PM quotes.
· Respond to customer inquiries.
· Maintains Power Care records and contracts.
· Maintain professionalism, diplomacy, understanding, and courtesy in all customer interactions.
· Renewal of all minor (less than 4 units) planned maintenance agreements (PMA’s)
· Investigate all contracts that fall outside the target margin range and process renewals as appropriate
· Provide support for PM sales on renewal of all major (multi-unit customers, municipalities) PMA’s
· Assist PM Sales with marketing & promotion activities
· Monitor status of all open quotes and follow-up as necessary to gain acceptance
· Verify payment of pre-paid contracts prior to sending out work order
· Research value added services per planned maintenance interval guidelines
· Assist in other PM duties as necessary
· A four (4) year degree and/or demonstrated proficiency in sales functions.
· Drive to succeed and deliver outstanding sales and service to our customers.
· Outstanding interpersonal skills.
· Ability to identify customer needs and sell service solutions that best serve the customer’s business.
· Ability to present, negotiate and close sales.
· Excellent computer skills (MSWord, Excel, etc.), with capability to learn and effectively use Cummins software such as BMS and RMS.
· Experience working with Seibel or other CRM preferred.
· Capable of working with little supervision.
· Ability to learn new skills and adapt to new concepts and procedures .
What We Offer
We offer excellent benefits for our employees. Benefits include:
· 401k with employer match
· Tuition assistance and training
· Paid vacation/holidays/uniforms
· A competitive wage and much more.
We offer a growth opportunity for those who are willing to learn and develop their skills.
If interested, please click “Apply On-line”.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Cummins Crosspoint, LLC participates in E-Verify