The PM Residual Sales Representative develops all follow up residual repair quotes generated from a Planned Maintenance Service and communicates the quote to the customer. This person works closely with the Power Generation service department, the Preventive Maintenance Central Support Group, and the customer to discover and secure PM work on units.
· Reviews comments in PM inspections for residual sales opportunities.
· Contacts customers, develops quotes and secures service work.
· Work closely with Service Supervisors, Parts Personnel, and Technicians to validate quote being sent to customer
· Review all upcoming PM Work Orders for any open Recommended Repair Quotes from prior PM Service event
· Convert accepted quotes to Work Orders and assign responsibility for completion to appropriate Field Service Department
· Review established maintenance guidelines to ensure customer has been notified and/or quoted for recommended maintenance intervals on their equipment
· Maintain customer information in Siebel (CRM).
· Continuously enhance product knowledge and stay current on products, procedures, solutions and other industry data.
· Maintain professionalism, diplomacy, understanding, and courtesy in all customer interactions.
· A four (4) year degree and/or demonstrated proficiency in sales functions.
· Power Generation maintenance experience and applications preferred.
· Drive to succeed and deliver outstanding sales and service to our customers.
· Outstanding interpersonal skills.
· Ability to identify customer needs and sell service solutions that best serve the customer’s business.
· Ability to present, negotiate and close sales.
· Excellent computer skills (MSWord, Excel, etc.), with capability to learn and effectively use Cummins software such as BMS and RMS.
· Experience working with Seibel or other CRM preferred.
· Excellent team work skills.
· Capable of working with little supervision.
What We Offer
We offer excellent benefits for our employees. Benefits include:
· 401k with employer match
· Tuition assistance and training
· Paid vacation/holidays/uniforms
· A competitive wage and much more.
We offer a growth opportunity for those who are willing to learn and develop their skills.
If interested, please click “Apply On-line”.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Cummins Crosspoint, LLC participates in E-Verify