COACH, founded in 1941, is America's premier accessible luxury accessories brand and a leader in international markets. We are a designer and marketer of high quality, modern accessories that complement the diverse lifestyles of today's consumer. COACH offers excellent career growth opportunities, competitive salaries and benefits within a dynamic work environment.
COACH brings together strong, collaborative people in a dynamic culture of mutual respect, support, and passion for the brand and product. We believe innovation drives winning performance, and we constantly challenge ourselves to be the very best we can in every aspect of our business. You will be surrounded by some of the best and brightest people in the industry. At COACH, you will be in great company!
The Retail Merchandise Planner will execute forecasting, buying and merchandise planning strategies within the handbag category, Coach’s largest Factory store business. This position has a direct impact in driving our North America Retail business, as well as opportunities for building relationships across the company. This is a great opportunity for an experienced merchandise planner to leverage their outstanding analytical and quantitative skills, as well as strength in communication, strategic thinking and business knowledge in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
Coach’s North American Retail Planning Team is responsible for creating and executing the annual open-to-buy plan in order to achieve specific financial and productivity metrics. As part of this dynamic team, the Merchandise Planner will leverage outstanding analytical, qualitative and communication skills to execute forecasting, buying and merchandise planning strategies within a specific category in Coach’s Factory store business.
• Execute the annual planning process for product line performance, sales, inventory, receipt and margin goals.
• Continuously analyze and reforecast business and recommend/implement strategies to ensure plan is achieved, including adjusting product flow and inventory management.
• Maintain monthly sku plans which support corresponding product line plans.
• Partner with Merchandising on quarterly assortment plans and monthly product flow.
• Partner with distribution analysts to ensure that distributions meet turn goals, support marketing calendar and maximize profitability.
• Partner with Sourcing and Production to continually secure or produce adequate inventories
• BA or BS degree and at least 2-4 years of prior experience in merchandise planning, allocation/distribution and strategic business analysis required.
• Advanced computer skills in Excel required (macros, v-lookups, pivot tables, complex formulas, etc.).
• Excellent communication, teamwork, presentation, analytical and strategic thinking skills.
• Ability to build strong relationships, collaborate, influence and report on business with cross functional teams and management.
• Demonstrated problem solving skills, adaptability/flexibility and initiative.
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
• Ability to evaluate and change priorities daily and to perform efficiently within a fast paced team environment.
• Knowledge of Arthur Planning is a plus.
Coach is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to race, sex, national origin, color, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, religion or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.*LI-DC Visit Coach at www.coach.com.
A RICH HERITAGE
Coach was founded in 1941 as a family-run workshop. In a Manhattan loft, six artisans handcrafted a collection of leather...