PLANNER, EFS / New York, NY
Coach, founded in 1941, is America's premier accessible luxury accessories brand and a leader in international markets. We are a designer and marketer of high quality, modern accessories that complement the diverse lifestyles of today's consumer. Coach offers excellent career growth opportunities, competitive salaries and great benefits within a dynamic work environment.
Coach brings together strong, collaborative people in a dynamic culture of mutual respect, support, and passion for the brand and product. We believe innovation drives winning performance, and we constantly challenge ourselves to be the very best we can in every aspect of our business. You will be surrounded by some of the best and brightest people in the industry. At Coach, you will be in great company!
Primary Purpose: The Planner position for Factory online (eFS) will execute planning and buying strategies for Women’s Accessories. The Internet planning team is highly collaborative and partners closely with a variety of cross functional teams. This is a great opportunity for an individual with outstanding analytical and communication skills, who is strategic, motivated, collaborative and systems-savvy.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency to...
- Create and manage sku level sales and inventory plans for each managed category to achieve topline financial targets
- Partner closely with Merchandising to develop seasonal assortment plan and product flow
- Provide high-level analysis and reports to company executives, including strategic recommendations to maximize sales and profitability
- Create/Manage the buy process at a detailed level to ensure style and colors are planned appropriately and support departmental plans
- Ensure that Factory online maximizes opportunities by continuously analyzing the business and reacting to trends
- Collaborate with peers to share best practices and maximize system knowledge
The accomplished individual will possess...
- BA or BS degree and at least 3 years of Planning experience required
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel and a Planning system
- Strong strategic thinking and outstanding analytical/quantitative skills
- Excellent team working skills with the ability to manage cross-functional relationships across multiple levels; must work collaboratively to drive sales results
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Highly organized and proactive with a strong attention to detail and accuracy
Coach is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant’s or employee’s qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. *LI-DC Visit Coach at www.coach.com .
Coach - 18 months ago
Coach, Inc. is an American luxury leather goods company that got its start manufacturing small leather goods. Coach is known for ladies'...