Printpack is seeking an applicant to fill the position of Planner Analyst The position will be located in Villa Rica, GA and will report to the Materials Manager Supervisor. Relevant job experience of 1 to 3 years is required and a college degree and/or APICS certification is a plus. The ideal candidate will have strong computer knowledge of programs like Word, Excel, Access and PRISM knowledge is also a plus.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
Other skills necessary for this position are:
- Review material specifications and raw material requirements for each order for completeness and accuracy.
- Allocate and/or purchase raw material substrates to meet order requirements as needed.
- Analyze and process all order changes.
- Demonstrates effective interactive skills to support production and scheduling activities related to meet customer needs/requirements, and divisional/corporate goals.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate proofing of supplier acknowledgements against purchase order and updating supplier production information within the PRISM system.
- Working with other Printpack divisions/plants to work off aged and unallocated materials.
- Very effective at maintaining organization.
- Good communication skills and the ability to develop relationships both internally and externally.
- Analyzing/Integrating & Interpreting
- Handling Information/Instructions
- Checking/Collecting Information
- Clerical/Administrative Functions