We are currently seeking a Senior Aviation Planner for our Los Angeles, CA office. This position will be responsible for airport facility planning projects.
- Qualifications include Bachelor or Masters degree in aviation
- Over 12 years of experience in aviation consulting, airport planning, or equivalent
- Medium and large hub airport experience, including project management with master planning assignments
- Solid understanding of federal aviation regulations as they apply to airport planning and design
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in supervising staff
- Experience in marketing, proposal writing, and interviews for new assignments
When applying to this position, please include your salary requirements on your cover letter or resume. RS&H offers a competitive benefits and compensation package.
- Experience with AutoCad and Geographic Information Systems
- Specific experience in two or more of the following: facility planning, airport operations, airport capacity analyses, airport land use, forecasting, finance, land development, airport system planning
- Professional certification
For a complete list of our current openings or for more information about our company, please see our website http://www.rsandh.com .
RS&H is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO/AAP/M/F/D/V
RS&H - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
RS&H provides fully integrated architecture, engineering, and consulting services to help clients realize their most complex facility...