Manage production of all promotional LPD SKU's from issuance of MD to finished good receipt of the Sku in finished goods these activities include; create production plan, manage MRP, place component orders, work with MSL to understand WIP issues, communicate with France for WIP's solicit cast for assembly items, create purchase orders, schedule production at subcontractor, reconcile inventory. In addition;, create budgets, trend, and 3 year plan information, manage monthly requests of NFI/EO inventory
4 year college degree in Supply Chain Management, Business or other related field.
4-8 years experience in planning, inventory control or related exp.
Proficient in MS office
Strong Analytical Skills
Excellent oral and written communication
SAP system experience a plus
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Coordinate with Development, TPD and MSL on executing assembly production and/or reworks requirements.
2. Create and maintain component codes, BOM's and Purchase Orders in SAP.
3. Issue and monitor component material requisitions to purchasing for timely delivery of materials to fulfill assembly requirements in a timely manner.
4. Communicate with supply vendors to ensure timely delivery of component and necessary materials needed for executing production
5. Coordinate production requirements with subcontract assembly vendors to achieve ship date demands
6. Inventory management; troubleshoot and problem solve inventory issues.
7. Perform physical inventory at subcontract vendor locations
8. Perform inventory maintenance in SAP including but not limited to receiving and inventory adjustment
9. Perform end of run analysis and approve adjustments.
10. Create production plan and MRP's in Syspro
11. Process MRF forms and finalize BOMs to finance to set cost standards
12. Process ADI form
13. Move finished goods from South Brunswick to subcontractors
14. Provide availability to MSL of stock for ship dates
L'OREAL USA - 16 months ago
L’Oréal is world leader in beauty products.
Created in 1909 by Eugène Schueller, a visionary chemist with a...