This is a great opportunity for the right candidate who wants to advance their career with a proven industry leader. Trofholz is looking for a multi-faceted, energetic, organized, and detail-oriented person. The individual chosen will work directly for the IT Systems Manager, handling a wide variety of projects and tasks.
We are searching for a qualified Planner will support mission planning of ISR platforms and sensors for theater operations. S/He will also be responsible for completing requisite positional training requirements and maintain currency and Mission Ready (MR) status within guidelines. Must be capable of working shifts in support 24/7/365 operations. This position is seated at DoD facility in Beale, CA.
- Generate platform navigational tracks to collect multi-intelligence data on enemy targets in support of theater combat, strike, and no-fly zone enforcement plans
- Plan and execute imagery collection for Air Force airborne reconnaissance missions
- Generate full-spectrum mission plans utilizing theater guidance and partnering with distributed mission planning partners to achieve preeminent ISR effects
- Coordinate theater requirements with applicable liaison officers, ensuring achievability or requirements, clarity of essential elements of information, required dissemination methods and specific product expectations
- Coordinate internally with GEOINT, SIGINT, DART crews and applicable program managers as required regarding concerns relative to Standardization and Evaluation, Training and Mission Management
- Capture and present DGS measures of performance, ISR mission effectiveness and lessons learned in support of AF ISR Agency and the DCGS weapon system policies, instructions and other supporting documentation, as directed by group leadership
- Generate and deliver Wing operations synchronization, commander’s update and pre-mission briefings, weekly activity reports, storyboards, and other associated products
- Author detailed training briefings to incorporate on new platforms, processes and procedures
- 5 years of AF DCGS weapon system experience
- Completed a commercial, military or Government Imagery Analysis training course
- Shall be able to maintain a minimum Q-1 DCGS Weapons System Qualification Rating
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work and think independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to speak, write and read English
- Current TS/SCI security clearance
About The Company:
Trofholz Technologies is an award-winning, multi-faceted company offering excellent career opportunities in a diverse, creative, and fast-paced work environment. Building a career with Trofholz means joining a team of diverse, talented, dedicated and innovative professionals committed to serving commercial and government technology needs.
To apply for this opportunity please make sure to visit us on the web @ www.trofholz.com and click the career tab or you can apply directly to our career center @ http://trofholz.com/who-we-are/join-our-team.html .
We have been able to reach a high level of technical excellence by committing to strong company values and key success strategies. The “Quality, Commitment, Creativity, and Integrity” adage known as the “QCCI Creed” is widely conveyed throughout the company and has been instrumental in the success of TTI. These core values have enabled TTI to develop a respectable company culture that is demonstrated in every client engagement
Trofholz represents excellence in all we do from hands on interaction with our clients implementing innovative solutions, to developing customized training and professional development programs for our employees. We are a fast-paced organization seeking team players who enjoy meeting challenges. We offer competitive salary and benefits packages combined with a fun and challenging work environment.
Trofholz offers comprehensive health and welfare plans which include:
- PPO or HMO Medical
- Dental PPO with national network of participating dentists
- Vision coverage at no cost to the employee
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employer Matched 401(k)
- Personal Time Off (PTO)
- Education Assistance
- 10 Paid holidays a year
Be More, Do More with Trofholz
Trofholz is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and complies with all federal and state laws, regulations, and executive orders regarding affirmative action requirements and programs.
Trofholz Technologies - 21 months ago
Trofholz Technologies, Inc. is an innovative systems integrator and service provider with a solid performance reputation in five core areas:...