Responsible for providing job plans for daily maintenance activities, planning and scheduling unit shutdowns, preparing job packages for expense projects, and providing planning assistance for emergency shutdowns
• Receives and reviews work requests that have been authorized by the users of the Maintenance services.
• Prepares a work scope and establishes the labor, tools, material and equipment required for work requests.
• Estimates, plans and requisitions manpower, materials and equipment for approved work requests.
• Prepares planning packages/supplies drawings, sketches, bid packages, specifications, procedures, etc. that will aid the Maintenance Supervisor for all planned jobs.
• Responsible for maintenance of the records essential to the effective operation of the planning and scheduling areas of responsibility.
• Coordinates the scheduling of the planned project with Maintenance supervision, Operations Department and the Purchasing Department to achieve maximum efficiency and cost management in a proactive manner.
• Accumulates costs for reporting purposes on specific jobs.
• Participates in rotation of supervision for callout maintenance on off shifts and weekends.
• Other duties may be assigned.
High school diploma or GED required. Bachelor’s degree preferred. A minimum of three (3) years planning experience in Refinery Maintenance required. Maintenance Planning experience with PC planning, scheduling tools and software required. A working knowledge of the use of process flow sheets and P&ID's required. Drafting experience helpful.
Position Level and Salary will be commensurate with Qualifications and Experience.
Valero is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Valero Energy was not only named after a mission (the Mission San Antonio de Valero), it is on a mission to be the largest independent...