Perform monthly performance analysis and report results to management and Headquarters in Korea. Measure and monitor the performance of each business unit, identify problematic areas, and consult and assist management with decision making.
- PL Analysis/GFRS – Help prepare monthly P&L and assist in measuring operating performance and profitability of each business unit. Work with manager and business units to identify over/underperformance and communicate to senior management and HQ. Help in the report LGEUS monthly, quarterly, and yearly financial and operating performance in GFRS.
- Annual & Rolling Plan - Act as a support between business units and HQ/CNS for all plan related issues including system troubleshooting and project management.
- Ad-Hoc - Ad-hoc analysis and reports for HQ, business units, and management. Create user-friendly manual for job processes as needed. Improve (i.e. automation) job processes to increase efficiency and eliminate waste.
- Weekly rolling and action plan
- Data gathering and verifying;Uploading data onto system
- Monitoring dash board weekly and report it to top management weekly
- Conducting gap analysis
- Channel consolidated operating income management
- Data verification and analysis
- Performance report and data management
- Bachelors Degree
- Bi-lingual Korean/English required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Accounting experience
- Proficient in powerpoint/presentation skills
LG Electronics (LGE) makes the products that have tech-savvy consumers chomping at the bit in the kitchen, in the media room, and on the...