Stability, growth, leadership …if you are seeking a future filled with opportunity then we would like to talk with you. NVR, Inc. (parent to Ryan Homes, NVHomes) is one of the largest homebuilding and mortgage banking companies in the nation. We are currently the most profitable US builder and we have generated the industry’s highest earnings per share growth rate over the last 10 years. Founded in 1948, the company has grown to over 2500 employees operating in major cities in the eastern half of the United States.
As a Planning Analyst, you will be a part of the core senior management team and, as such, play a major role in developing the strategic direction of the business. Based in our corporate headquarters, the position involves providing analytical support for and having direct exposure to Senior Executives including the CEO and CFO. This position will provide leadership and direction to ensure the development of relevant business information through budgeting, strategic planning, profitability analysis and asset utilization analysis.
• MBA and/or CPA with 4-5 years of business experience in financial analysis, planning, or economic analysis.
• "Big Four" and/or large manufacturing and real estate experience, a plus.
• Proficiency in computer spreadsheets is essential
• Excellent oral and written communication skills are necessary.
When you work for an industry leader, we reward you with:
• Excellent Salary Package
• Outstanding Growth Potential (80% of our managers have been promoted from within)
• Lucrative Profit Sharing/Employee Stock Ownership Plan
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Paid Vacations and Holidays
• Home Purchase Discount
It takes a strong team to build a successful company and if you are interested in taking part in tough challenges to come up with smart solutions, NVR is the team for you.
No Phone Calls Please
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Drug Testing, Background and Credit Check Required
All applicants must be legally entitled to work in the United States, as NVR does not provide sponsorship of H1 visas.
From finished lot to signed mortgage, NVR offers homebuyers everything -- including the kitchen sink. The company builds single-family...