Rue La La is a new breed of e-commerce marketing partner for world-class brands. A leader in the online private sale space, Rue La La revolutionized online shopping for the world’s most desirable brands and the customers who have to have them. This is the invitation-only destination for a life of style. Where Members delight in discovering private sale Boutiques that open daily – and stay open only for a short time. A community where Members shape the experience – and enhance the excitement – by inviting their friends. A highly effective channel for brands in apparel, accessories, footwear, home, travel, wine, gourmet food, local services and more to meet and exceed business goals. The company’s mission is to partner with these innovative and sought-after brands (currently over 500 of the best and counting), offering them a powerful online sales and marketing opportunity by introducing them to a highly motivated Member base and enabling them to move merchandise in a private selling environment. And Rue La La does so with one key mantra – it respects and maintains the core integrity of each and every brand with which they partner. Rue La La is a privately held e-commerce and marketing services company. Headquartered in Boston, Rue La La continues to expand its presence in New York by building out merchandise, marketing and sales capabilities in its Bryant Park office. The company’s success is largely due to unmatched capabilities in customer experience, merchandising, technology, production and logistics. The culture is defined by the 350-plus Associates, who make it happen every day – people who love style, live for innovation, and share a commitment to exceeding Member and brand partner expectations. Title: Planning Analyst Purpose and Scope: The Planning Analyst is responsible for supporting the Planning Manager and Planner in the planning and management of sales, margin and inventory in order to optimize revenue, profits, inventory management, efficiencies, and long term growth of Rue La La. Qualifying individuals should be highly motivated for business success and possess dynamic analytical, communication and teamwork skills that will enable them to work effectively in a team environment with the Merchandising and Event Production teams.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Assist Planning Manager and Planner in Brand and Event Planning, Execution, and Analysis
- Perform profit analyses to ensure that all events achieve targeted profit metrics
- Assist in inventory management in order to optimize inventory turn and aging.
- Track on order for future events
- Develop strong working relationship with all in-house departments including Merchandising, Event Production, and IT in order to ensure accuracy and efficiency of work-flow processes
- Perform ad hoc reporting and analysis as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or another quantitative field preferred
- 2+ years in a retail environment, preferably with a fashion retailer
- Very strong planning and analytical skills
- Expert Excel skills & planning system experience
- Experience using data warehouse, eg. Cognos, preferred
- Process oriented self starter who is highly organized and detail-oriented, and can handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Strong team player with excellent communications skills
Rue La La - 2 years ago
STYLE. DELIVERED DAILY. Rue La La is the destination for the most desired brands at Members-only prices. Each day, we curate Boutiques...