At Stanley Black & Decker, we're looking for a business leader and supply chain / demand planning expert with a penchant for excellence and a rigorous focus on continuous improvement. If that sounds like you, and you have practiced skill and expertise with Six Sigma methodology, this is your opportunity to take ownership of a key, high-impact role partnering with one of our most important clients. Working within the Hardware and Home Improvement division, you will leverage your supply chain experience, analytical skills, and relationship building ability to optimize processes and drive greater sales with Lowe's. You'll be responsible for demand planning and forecasting, managing projects, and serving as the hub between internal and external stakeholders. You will enjoy visibility with cross-functional teams and leadership, and, assuming you prove yourself a star, become our resident expert, positively impacting our processes and growing your own career.
To be a strong fit for the CPFR opportunity, you should have:
You'll join the Hardware & Home Improvement (HHI) group, a division of Stanley Black & Decker (an S&P 500 company) that represents over a billion dollars in total annual sales and supports some of the most recognizable hardware and home improvement brands in the world. The SBDHHI group is part of the company's Security division. HHI develops, manufactures, markets and sells builders hardware, residential and commercial door hardware, kitchen and bath faucets, shower systems and bath accessories under the Stanley, National Hardware, Kwikset, Weiser, Baldwin, K2 and Price Pfister brands.
- Two to three years of supply chain or manufacturing experience, including customer relationship management.
- A bachelor's degree, preferably in a technical specialty.
- Strong leadership, project management and tracking skills coupled with the ability to lead and facilitate cross-functional Six Sigma project teams to drive improvements in supply chain planning, sourcing, customer service and operations.
- Extensive functional knowledge of lean operations, Six-Sigma methodologies and reporting requirements.
- Functional knowledge of demand planning, forecasting and other related areas.
- Strong analytical skills, including experience with Minitab, or other statistical package.
- Analytical experience within a retail environment, preferably big box.
- Strong proficiency in MfgPro, Mini-Tab, Access, MS Excel or other spreadsheet, database or analytical tools, as well as data warehousing.
- High level proficiency with planning systems (MFGPRO, SAP, Manugistics, I2, etc.).
Since 1843, we’ve set the standard for excellence in everything we do. No company on earth has a stronger or more compelling history...