What does the Planning Manager do?
Acting as the voice of the audience at Intouch, a Planning Manager uses research data to identify
trends and insights that help guide digital communications. A key function of this position will be to
partner with senior planners and agency leadership to develop innovative ways to reach audiences
effectively through the mass of digital channels.
Thorough and accurate research discovery+analysis from primary and/or secondary research sources
Appropriate “back and forth” dialogue on research requests with account, creative and planning personnel
Assist with primary research facilitation as deemed appropriate from Group Planning Director
Responsible for finding and properly articulating research opportunities - based upon audience trends and habits
Construct and populate ‘planning deck‘ using Keynote template in conjunction with senior planners
Facilitate research discovery and analysis with account, creative and subject mater experts [SME]
Coordinate all plan ‘touchpoints’ [regroups, deliverables] with agency personnel
Work with senior planners in proper development of planning documents [POVs, decks] in appropriate software+platforms [Google DOCS, Keynotes]
Work with account management and creative in development of creative brief
Timely Google+ postings
Attend and facilitate ideations sessions as appropriate
Entry and scheduling of all planning assignments into planning management ‘system’
Serve as final “last read” of planning assignments
SUBJECT MATTER EXPERTISE
Responsible for assimilating and articulating audience insights and trends,in both planning documents and knowledge-share activities on social media and eCRM
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree – marketing, advertising, journalism, psychology
- 3 -5+ years planning and agency experience
- Knowledge of digital marketing principles, methods and techniques
- Solid analytical and communication skills
- Curious and passionate about understanding and researching the behavior of healthcare consumer and the physicans that treat them
- Able to thrive in a changing, dynamic environment
- Demonstrates an overall positive attitude
- Microsoft Office Suite - MAC
Intouch Solutions - 18 months ago
When you go to work each day, do you want to feel like you’re making a difference?
At Intouch Solutions, we are constantly...