About Banner Health Corporate
Within Banner Health Corporate, you will have the opportunity to apply your unique experience and expertise in support of a nationally-recognized healthcare leader. With locations in Phoenix, Mesa and Sun City, Ariz. and Greeley, Colo., we offer stimulating and rewarding careers in a wide array of disciplines. Whether your background is in Human Resources, Finance, Information Technology, Legal, Managed Care Programs or Public Relations, you’ll find many options for contributing to our award-winning patient care.
About Banner Health
Banner Health was selected as one of the Top Leadership Teams in Healthcare by Health Leaders Media, is one of the Top 100 Integrated Healthcare Networks in the nation according to SDI, and voted as one of the “ Best Places to Work ” in the Phoenix metro area by the Phoenix Business Journal. We encouraged you to read more information about Banner Health. We recommend the following options:
- Why Banner Health?
- Banner Health Benefits
- Banner Health Careers
This position provides expertise to direct and facilitate the strategic positioning and future growth of the hospitals as it relates to the goals of the organization. This includes leading the development of facility-specific strategic and program plans by managing planning processes, coordinating and directing new product/service development activities, reviewing existing programs and services, and defining and responding to market and consumer needs.
- Directs and manages hospital processes relating to planning and product/service development, including the development of goals, business plans and operational plans. Assists in the implementation of new programs, including start-up, initial operations, performance tracking and evaluation. This also includes supporting the ongoing tracking and evaluation of existing programs and services and business improvement initiatives.
- Analyzes and defines the market for hospital growth opportunities using data from various quantitative and qualitative primary and secondary resources, including market demographic and economic research, consumer demand studies, feasibility studies, scenario modeling, industry intelligence, operational feasibility and risk analyses.
- Recommends strategies, programs and projects for action based on market research and needs assessments. This position is accountable for providing decision support, advisement and technical expertise to hospital leadership and management.
- Communicates and coordinate goals, recommendations and results in support of hospital and system initiatives and business strategies. This includes representing and coordinating the hospital’s market and consumer opportunities, strategies and business plans with System planning initiatives, such as system-wide strategic, marketing and operational plans.
- Evaluates and improves planning and product/service development processes, assumptions and outcomes on an ongoing basis.
- Maintains a current professional and technical knowledge relating to the market, healthcare, planning and marketing by attending educational workshops/conferences, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- In some roles, this position may supervise staff.
Must possess a strong knowledge of business and/or healthcare as normally obtained through the completion of a bachelor’s degree in business administration, healthcare administration or related field. Must possess a strong knowledge and understanding of healthcare planning as normally demonstrated through five years of healthcare planning and/or process management and operations experience. Requires strong logic, conceptual, analytical, quantitative, and statistical skills to analyze and define opportunities for hospital growth, as described above. Ability to effectively communicate with all levels within the organization, as well as present findings and recommendations as needed. Must also possess strong organizational and project management skills to effectively direct and manage comprehensive business plans. Position requires proficiency in personal software applications, including word processing, generating spreadsheets, and creating graphics/presentations.
Master’s degree preferred. Additional related education and/or experience preferred.
If you thrive on change and you’re looking to be part of the future of health care, you belong at Banner Health.